Central Park1795 Steese Road
Green's newest park features nearly 8.5-acres located adjacent to the Green Intermediate School and Central Administration Building, the Central Park Community Hall, an amphitheater, one-mile walking trail and Splash Pad.
- Total Acres:8.11
- Location: 1795 Steese Road
- On Steese Road, nestled between the Central Administration Building, Green Intermediate School and the Retirement Residence of Green.
- Purpose: Central Park was designed in the heart of Green to create a hub or gathering place reminiscent of communities with historic downtowns.
- Amphitheater with occupancy for 500 (350 concrete seating/150 lawn area)
- Community Hall: 5,700 SF. Reserve community hall.
- Gaga ball pit
- One-mile asphalt walking trail
- Parking lot access on Steese Road and Town Park Boulevard
- Playground for all ages
- Restroom and concession building
- Splash Pad. Operates Memorial Day through Labor Day. Day camps/large groups should call ahead for availability.
- Three ponds (total of 2.07 acres)
Central Park Groundbreaking Ceremony was held on July 9, 2015, at 9 a.m. See the video of Central Park Groundbreaking Ceremony.