CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: On Monday, October 31, the contractor will changeover to a new traffic pattern for the next phase of construction on Massillon Road South. Anticipate delays and consider alternative routes for the one day changeover to new traffic patterns.
What to expect on Monday, October 31*:
- Sheriff Deputies will be directing traffic throughout the day
- Anticipate delays in the construction zone and consider an alternative route on October 31. See alternative route map.
- Lane markings will be removed and new lane markings installed
- Traffic barrels and signage will adjust to the new traffic patterns
- Slow down and stay alert in the construction zone
- *Weather dependent. If inclement weather, the changeover day will be on Tues., November 1.
What to expect after the changeover occurs:
- Massillon Road will remain open throughout construction.
- Thorn Dr and Franks Parkway will be closed from Massillon Road to CVS Drive through the next phase in construction
- The northbound curb lane will be closed from just south of Franks Parkway to just past Thorn Dr.
- In the new traffic pattern, there will be one lane northbound and two lanes south bound. All lanes of traffic are shifting to the west in the construction zone.
- CVS, Conrads, Cambria Suites and Sgt Cleans are accessible from CVS Drive. The posted detour is Massillon Road south to Graybill Road, east on Graybill to Franks Parkway to CVS Drive. See detour information.
- ACME and Heritage Crossings businesses are accessible from Massillon Road, Graybill Road and Franks Parkway. See ACME plaza map.
Stay up-to-date with text alerts. Text GREENOH to 99411.