GREEN RESIDENTS TO RECEIVE NATURAL GAS AGGREGATION ENROLLMENT MAILERS
NOVEMBER 2021: Eligible residents and small business owners in the City of Green will be receiving a natural gas enrollment letter for the City’s natural gas aggregation program through NOPEC. NOPEC is required by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) to send these letters to all eligible residential and small business customers in NOPEC member communities every two years. Letters will begin mailing in early November for enrollment into the natural gas program for the period beginning January 2022 through June 2023.
If you want to enroll in NOPEC’s Standard Program Price, you don’t need to take any action when you receive your enrollment letter. You will automatically be enrolled. Additional program options including fixed term and monthly variable pricing can be viewed online at nopec.org/checkrates or by calling NOPEC’s Customer Care Center at 1-855-667-3201. If you don’t want to enroll in the natural gas aggregation, you must return the opt-out form included with your enrollment letter to NOPEC by mail or by fax to 440-774-4422 by no later than December 13, 2021.
NOPEC - City of Green’s Natural Gas Aggregation Program
Effective April 2020. NOPEC is the City of Green’s supplier for its gas aggregation program.
- Sign-up for NOPEC by calling 1-855-667-3201.
- Notice of switch to NOPEC. The City switched gas aggregation suppliers to NOPEC in March 2020.
- No action required to opt-in. Those businesses and residents on the prior City gas aggregation program were automatically enrolled in the NOPEC Standard Program Price. Additional program options can be viewed online at nopec.org/checkrates or by calling NOPEC’s Customer Care Center at 1-855-667-3201.
- Must opt-out if you do not want NOPEC as your gas supplier.If you don’t want to enroll in the natural gas aggregation, you must return the opt-out form attached to your enrollment letter to NOPEC by mail or by fax to 440-774-4422.
- Questions? See NOPEC’s FAQs or call NOPEC’s Customer Care Center 1-855-667-3201.
- Dominion East Ohio Gas will remain your utility company and will deliver the natural gas to your service location, respond to any emergencies, and send and process your bills (including budget billing and automatic payment options). 800-362-7557
- Dominion Energy