GREEN RESIDENTS TO RECEIVE NATURAL GAS AGGREGATION Anniversary Enrollment Letters from NOPEC
April 2023: Eligible residents and small business owners in the City of Green will be receiving a natural gas enrollment letter for the City’s natural gas aggregation program through NOPEC. NOPEC is required by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) to send these letters to all eligible residential and small business customers in NOPEC member communities every two years. The new enrollment term is in effect June 2023 through June 2025.
If you want to enroll in NOPEC’s Standard Program Price, you don’t need to take any action when you receive your enrollment letter. You will automatically be enrolled. Additional program options including fixed term and monthly variable pricing can be viewed online at nopec.org/checkrates or by calling NOPEC’s Customer Care Center at 1-855-667-3201.
- Residents currently enrolled in the Monthly Variable Price must call the Customer Care Center at 855-667-3201 to elect to remain in the variable rate program.
- Residents currently enrolled in the 12- or 24-month Fixed Term Products do not need to take any action at this time. Their account will remain enrolled under the preferred product based on the confirmation letter and updated Terms of Service that were sent to them at the time they elected to enroll in the Fixed Term product.
- If you don’t want to enroll in the natural gas aggregation, you must return the opt-out form included with your enrollment letter to NOPEC by mail or by fax to 440-774-4422 by no later than May 10, 2023.
NOPEC - City of Green’s Natural Gas Aggregation Program
Effective April 2020. NOPEC is the City of Green’s supplier for its gas aggregation program.
- Sign-up for NOPEC by calling 1-855-667-3201.
- Notice of switch to NOPEC. The City switched gas aggregation suppliers to NOPEC in March 2020. The City is continuing its aggregation program with NOPEC through June 2025.
- No action required to opt-in. Those businesses and residents on the prior City gas aggregation program were automatically enrolled in the NOPEC Standard Program Price. Additional program options can be viewed online at nopec.org/checkrates or by calling NOPEC’s Customer Care Center at 1-855-667-3201.
- Must opt-out if you do not want NOPEC as your gas supplier.If you don’t want to enroll in the natural gas aggregation, you must return the opt-out form attached to your enrollment letter to NOPEC by mail or by fax to 440-774-4422.
- Questions? See NOPEC’s FAQs or call NOPEC’s Customer Care Center 1-855-667-3201.
- Dominion East Ohio Gas will remain your utility company and will deliver the natural gas to your service location, respond to any emergencies, and send and process your bills (including budget billing and automatic payment options). 800-362-7557
- Dominion Energy