Street Lights

Report by Phone

To report a streetlight outage, or malfunction, please contact First Energy customer service by calling 800-646-0400.

Report Online

An outage can also be submitted online. Simply complete the Report Street lighting Outage Form found in the customer care link. Obtaining the number on the pole is also helpful when making a report.

The Highway Division is responsible for maintaining street lights on:

  • City Parks and Facilities
  • Corporate Woods Parkway/Corporate Woods Circle Roundabout
  • Lauby Road (North of the Airport)
  • Lauby/Greensburg Roundabout
  • Main Street Bridge
  • Myersville/619 Roundabout
  • Pickle/619 Roundabout
  • Shriver Road
  • Steese Road
  • Town Park Boulevard (East of Massillon Road)

Residential Areas

For residential areas, please note that some neighborhoods are managed by the Homeowners Association